The Monk's Bunk Kaunas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've stayed in dozens of hostels over the years, and The Monk's Bunk in Kaunas ranks among the best. The owner and staff are very helpful. They are also very well informed about Kaunas and can help you make the most of your stay in this attractive city. The hostel is located on Kaunas' main street, about 20 minutes from the bus and train stations. Much of the hostel consists of common areas, so it's easy to meet other guests. The entire hostel is very clean. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 George USA
- “ Excellent place! I was a bit cautious knowing it was the only hostel in town, but it was finally one of the best hostels I've been (and I've been to many!)! ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous France
- “ An excellent place nicely located. Has a very home-like feel to it and a very helpful young owner. It is a very nice place to chill! ”
- 19 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The host was very friendly and understanding, even though some of our group's people were not abiding by all of the rules of the hostel. ”
- 24 Jan 2015 Edvinas Lithuania