The Monk's Bunk
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great (fantastic) place! In my first 24 h i met friends from all over the world, it was crazy. Easy to sleep with ear plugs. Very nice showers, toilets and kitchen (clean). Very friendly staff! Was worth the trip to Tallinn alone! ”
- 28 Jun 2015 Anonymous Norway
- “ Monk's Bunk was a blast as always. I'm definitely not planning on breaking the tradition and will be glad to stay there the next time i visit Tallinn aswell. 2 weeks have passed by since my last trip and i'm still smiling. Thank you, Monk's Bunk! ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Anonymous Latvia
- “ Amazing atmosphere, great people, fun and friendly staff, definitely a place where to come back! :) ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous Latvia
- “ The best place to stay in Tallinn ever ! Friendly and helpful staff ! Dylan is awesome guy ! Very confortable,clean and great location and you can easily meet people if you travel alone . Higly recommanded,you will have your money worth ! ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous Morocco
- “ Full of dirtiness, it smells awful, disastrius organization and management. Definitely I will never recommend it to anyone ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Sergio Spain
- “ We have never had more fun! Staying here is like staying in a super friendly student flat. You are surrounded by staff who know how to have a good time. They all live onsite and if they're not busy keeping the place spotless they're hanging with you and helping you make the most of Tallinn. A very communal feel and great social spaces. We were never bored, we made friends we'll keep forever and we had an unforgettable time. If you don't stay here, you're nuts! ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Georgia Scotland