The Monk's Bunk
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing atmosphere, great people, fun and friendly staff, definitely a place where to come back! :) ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous Latvia
- “ The best place to stay in Tallinn ever ! Friendly and helpful staff ! Dylan is awesome guy ! Very confortable,clean and great location and you can easily meet people if you travel alone . Higly recommanded,you will have your money worth ! ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous Morocco
- “ Full of dirtiness, it smells awful, disastrius organization and management. Definitely I will never recommend it to anyone ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Sergio Spain
- “ We have never had more fun! Staying here is like staying in a super friendly student flat. You are surrounded by staff who know how to have a good time. They all live onsite and if they're not busy keeping the place spotless they're hanging with you and helping you make the most of Tallinn. A very communal feel and great social spaces. We were never bored, we made friends we'll keep forever and we had an unforgettable time. If you don't stay here, you're nuts! ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Georgia Scotland
- “ if you are looking for a super party hostel, this is the place! excellent vibe, super staff and amazingly clean! ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Erika Indonesia
- “ Really great place both to party people AND introverts. Easy to party, easy to hide. Really great staff - thanks to the people who work there! ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous Belarus