The Monk's Bunk
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a nice house with several beds, good for groups of students; but one from the staff, the little blonde guy (I don't remember names), was the only friendly and talkative member, because the other two made me understand that they prefer guests from the US. I think that, there, it's an alternative for solo visitors of Tallinn, only in case that you don't finding better hostels where to book-in such as Euphoria or Kohver, in which I have been already during previous visits to capital city. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Love it there. ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Maja Norway
- “ Thank you so much! You are the best hostel i ever live in :) ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Anastasia Russia
- “ Everything was just perfect!! I will highly recommend this hostel!! ^.^ ”
- 31 Mar 2013 Polina Russia
- “ generally good but blankets are too poor for the hard winter coldness. ”
- 20 Dec 2012 Anonymous Japan