The Mousetrap Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, really friendly staff and a relaxing atmosphere. Clean and well equipped rooms and bathrooms. ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The owners of the hostel are fantastic and very helpful. Rental bikes were a little sketchy but free so who cares. This is a great hostel to meet people and chill out at for a few days. It's a relaxing and cozy atmosphere with a great view and quirky decor. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ A superb experience. Jake and Nicci are caring and thoughtful hosts. They were organized and well informed and created a wonderful environment to make our stay a great one. I highly recommend this hostel for its proximity to town, for the wonderful amenities and the homey feel with a great sitting/lounge area,, outside porch and garden with chairs and benches. Showers were clean and there was no waiting for the showers. Lots of hot water too. An excellent stay. Very aesthetic setting too. ”
- 12 Feb 2013 Michael
- “ we stayed in standard double private share bathroom. we got fee internet (50MB) and free bicycle. room and bathroom very clean. staffs were excelent friendly and helpful. kitchen is fully equiped. very satisfied with our stay here. no complaint at all. very easy to find, (look for a mouse sitting on the roof) ”
- 13 Feb 2012 Anonymous