The Mousetrap Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An amazing hostel. I urge you to stay here. A really cosy place to stay, lovely owners and very very clean. Its in sight of the beach and walking distance to shops and bars. Not much of a party atmosphere (which was fine by me) but there are bars across the road so doesnt need to be. The facilities, such as kitchen and bathrooms are all perfect for the size of place. Even has log fires. ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Lovely hostel and really nice and lovely hosts! ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Jonas Germany
- “ Nothing special, but not bad at all. You don't do anything wrong by choosing this hostel. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Steve Switzerland