The Mousetrap Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nothing special, but not bad at all. You don't do anything wrong by choosing this hostel. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Steve Switzerland
- “ Great location, really friendly staff and a relaxing atmosphere. Clean and well equipped rooms and bathrooms. ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The owners of the hostel are fantastic and very helpful. Rental bikes were a little sketchy but free so who cares. This is a great hostel to meet people and chill out at for a few days. It's a relaxing and cozy atmosphere with a great view and quirky decor. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada