The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good atmosphere, they organize different activities through out the week, when I was there we went to a hockey game and then to a pub crwal. Showers and toilets are organized in separate cubicles so you always feel privacy. ”
- 19 Oct 2016 JOSE Mexico
- “ Great location, in the old town. Super comfortable rooms, with a lot of space and good pillows. Nice staff and atmosphere. Would come back! ”
- 22 Aug 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ We arrived Sunday 17.7 late, around midnight and our room window was open. We didn't notice that as it was behind curtains. So from around 12 to 5 in the morning me and my girlfriend were killing mosquitoes without any sleep. That was not nice at all as it ruined one night/day from two days visit. So please close windows or do something with mosquitoes before guests are coming is my advice. Other that that hostel was nice. ”
- 17 Jul 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ If you don't like party hostels, this is likely not to be your place ”
- 20 May 2016 Andrea Colombia
- “ We had the most wonderful time staying at the Naughty Squirrel and would definitely recommend it to anybody heading to Riga. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and the atmosphere is very welcoming. The pub crawl arranged by the hostel was so much fun and they arrange many other trips. If I find myself back in Riga one day I will not think twice about staying in the Naughty Squirrel again, thoroughly recommended! We all miss it already. ”
- 13 May 2016 Anonymous England