The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you're the social type and don't mind being woken up by people coming home from the pub crawl between 3 and 5 am, this is great. Bunk beds were comfy and sturdy, staff was very helpful and the kitchen was nice and clean (as were the bathrooms). The only really bad thing were the lockers, they were big steel cages on wheels kept under the beds, and super noisy to open. In other words, you woke up the whole room if you needed something in there in the middle of the night. ”
- 07 May 2015 Nannie Sweden
- “ The naughty squirrel was the best hostel on our trip. We liked the activieties that were organised, the super friendly staff and the great atmosphere. Kithchen and bathrooms were always perfectly clean! Its probably the place to meet nice people from all over the world in Riga and have a good time :) ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Alicia Germany
- “ Very clean & cosy hostel, superfriendly helpfull staff, quiet rooms at night, excellent central location. Really feel to have made the best choice for money-value. Small kitchen but still not crowded at breakfast time, unfiltered free coffee is weird for us western european tourists ( but still delicious ). Hot chocolate to add at drinks list for cold evenings, I hope. But I definitely would come back here. ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Gert Belgium
- “ Fun, friendly, and helpful staff make this stay unforgettable. location is very central close to all pubs and bars and lots of people around. they arrange very fun events that you can participate in, and there are always ppl at the lobby if you are seeking a conversation or want to know other interesting travelers. place is not a quite relaxing place so don't bother yourself and others if you are looking for a relaxation trip. ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very hard working staff and outstanding hostel overall. However, a total Sausage fest..... ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Konrad USA