The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place, great staff. My one niggle is that the accommodation provider wanted to charge 3% to pay with a debit card? Why when MC/Visa charge a maximum of 1% to use a debit card with chip and pin. ”
- 13 Sep 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Fantastic staff ”
- 13 Jul 2017 Chris England
- “ Totally recomended! Great staff, thet made my stay there unforgettable! Location and the price really good! Comfortable beds and great security! Bathrooms are OK for a hostel. Common areas are great as well! ”
- 06 May 2017 Anonymous Chile
- “ We enjoyed our stay in your hostel, but noise has been a real problem. Every night we were disturbed by people singing and talking loudly in the hallway, knocking on our door etc. ”
- 10 Apr 2017 Laura Germany
- “ Located right in the old town, just a few minutes walk to the centre. Staff are great and informative, their advices are valuable. I have a great time staying there. ”
- 30 Mar 2017 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Good atmosphere, they organize different activities through out the week, when I was there we went to a hockey game and then to a pub crwal. Showers and toilets are organized in separate cubicles so you always feel privacy. ”
- 19 Oct 2016 JOSE Mexico