The New York Loft Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The overall loft was clean and as pictured. Ample parking on the surrounding streets which was good. Good atmosphere we had fun cool staff. However loft walls were thin and being a light sleeper i often heard the people passing thru the halls. Also room was humid and stuffy had to get a little air freshener and double up on blankets. An overall good experience would try this again ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Myriam Canada
- “ It would be nice if only guests could access the elevators. Other than that, this is a great place to stay. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent place if you travel alone. And even if you travel with friends. A lot of fun things going on: movie nights, free barbeque, happy hour in the kitchen, bar in the basement... The design is super cool and it's very nice just to sit in the kitchen surfing on the wi-fi and listen to music. All the guests are about 25-30 years old, and I guess that you might feel a little bit odd, and think it's a little bit too trendy and too loud if you are older. I really enjoyed my time there! ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Anonymous Sweden