The New York Loft Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel I've stayed in. ”
- 18 May 2013 Maria Finland
- “ I had an awesome time at the hostel. The stuff was very nice and helped with any questions and I met some interesting and awesome people from all over the world. It was my best trip ever. ”
- 17 May 2013 Caroline Austria
- “ Location was good, and easy to get into Manahattan from Morgan Ave. One of the best hostels I've stayed in, in terms of facilities, cleanliness, etc. Good value for money. Shout out to Gloria! ”
- 09 May 2013 Therese-Ellen Australia
- “ We enjoyed staying in Brooklyn and the flavour of the area was tremendous. We would stay there again. ”
- 07 May 2013 Dolly New Zealand
- “ The cleanliness of the hostel was superb. I was at a loss being English Speaking both with service staff and many guests but that is what makes hosteling so rewarding. Front Desk Staff were always so helpful, polite and gracious. I've always stayed at a hostel at 101 & Amsterdam and never again -- L Train into Brooklyn it is. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I had an amazing time at your hostel, it's so cool and spacious. The backyard is amazing, what a great and convenient location. I will definitely come back and recommend it to friends. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Gabriel Canada