The North Face Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When I stayed there, it was off season and not a lot of people were around. I had almost no staff interactions but the facilities were super clean and comfortable but the rooms did get super humid because lack of AC and the power frequently cuts off. The view of lakeside from the top was AMAZING though. Overall it was a nice experience ”
- 02 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The Host, Raju, is very helpful for any and every arrangement one may require in / around Pokhara. Throughout our stay he helped us a lot and even arranged a pick up and drop offs when we needed them. The place is also very close by from the main street in Pokhara. Overall we had an excellent stay at The North Face Inn. ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Anonymous India
- “ This hostel was welcoming, clean and in a good location in Lakeside. Warm shower, big room with balcony. They charge 10% service fee extra to the price given when booking. ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Tuomas Finland