The North Face Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good stay. Price could be cheaper without the 10% service charge. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous Bangladesh
- “ I got lucky and was given the beautiful room at the rooftop for two so I am not sure about the status of the other rooms in the hostel but this was by far the best hostel I stayed in in Nepal, especially for a single woman traveling on her own. The owner and his family are very friendly and helpful and I felt very safe staying there. Plus the price was cheaper than the other hostels around in Pokhara. Everything was clean and accommodating. I would definitely go back there again! ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Anonymous Lebanon
- “ Great Location. Excellent atmosphere. Good value for money. ”
- 02 Jan 2012 Renukaa