The North Face Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was welcoming, clean and in a good location in Lakeside. Warm shower, big room with balcony. They charge 10% service fee extra to the price given when booking. ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Tuomas Finland
- “ Raju was amazing and so was Gresham. They helped us with all our questions and made our stay amazing. This is close to all the action in Pokhara. A well maintained hotel, great staff and absolute value for money. Hot water was a little temperamental but that is the only qualm that I can dig up. Highly recommended! ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Anonymous India
- “ I was very impressed with North Face Inn! is located on a side street just off of Lakeside's main area. It is far enough off the main path that it is less noisy/touristy but also close enough for easy access. The owner, his family, and the staff are all lovely and charming and very welcoming. The hotel itself is beautifully decorated, very clean, and great beds/hot water! The rooftop patios give a great view of the lake, the Himalayas, and the town of Pokhara. I would for sure stay here again! ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Patrick USA