The North Face Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was very impressed with North Face Inn! is located on a side street just off of Lakeside's main area. It is far enough off the main path that it is less noisy/touristy but also close enough for easy access. The owner, his family, and the staff are all lovely and charming and very welcoming. The hotel itself is beautifully decorated, very clean, and great beds/hot water! The rooftop patios give a great view of the lake, the Himalayas, and the town of Pokhara. I would for sure stay here again! ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Patrick USA
- “ Good stay. Price could be cheaper without the 10% service charge. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous Bangladesh
- “ I got lucky and was given the beautiful room at the rooftop for two so I am not sure about the status of the other rooms in the hostel but this was by far the best hostel I stayed in in Nepal, especially for a single woman traveling on her own. The owner and his family are very friendly and helpful and I felt very safe staying there. Plus the price was cheaper than the other hostels around in Pokhara. Everything was clean and accommodating. I would definitely go back there again! ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Anonymous Lebanon