The North Face Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Host, Raju, is very helpful for any and every arrangement one may require in / around Pokhara. Throughout our stay he helped us a lot and even arranged a pick up and drop offs when we needed them. The place is also very close by from the main street in Pokhara. Overall we had an excellent stay at The North Face Inn. ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Anonymous India
- “ This hostel was welcoming, clean and in a good location in Lakeside. Warm shower, big room with balcony. They charge 10% service fee extra to the price given when booking. ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Tuomas Finland
- “ Raju was amazing and so was Gresham. They helped us with all our questions and made our stay amazing. This is close to all the action in Pokhara. A well maintained hotel, great staff and absolute value for money. Hot water was a little temperamental but that is the only qualm that I can dig up. Highly recommended! ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Anonymous India