The Northern Greenhouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed this place overall. Location is great and the staff was welcoming and helpful. They offer a Sunday dinner barbeque, free Wi-Fi, and a pool. The kitchenette with full fridge is awesome. Only complaint was a busted a/c. Heat usually doesn't bother me, but the Cairns nights get humid. ”
- 25 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Really enjoyed my stay at the northern greenhouse! Relaxed atmosphere, clean, friendly staff and the travel desk personnel gave me helpful tips and suggestions for my great barrier reef experience. Big plus for the kitchen-like area with your own fridge and also that the toilet/shower was in the dorm room. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Fanny Sweden
- “ We had a really good stay at The Northern Greenhouse. Good location, not next to everything but still really close. Big and clean rooms with lots of space. Our room also had a fridge and sink, which is pretty convenient. It is a nice and cosy hostel! If you want to party, but still be able to sleep at night, you should stay here and party at Gilligans ;) The only negative part was that the free wifi didn't really work, but they did have two free computers. Really happy with the stay! ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Anonymous Sweden