The Northern Greenhouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Positives: free breakfast, pancakes on sat, BBQ on sun, shuttles for day trips, coordinating tourism, parking, clenliness of rooms and pool, great friends Negatives: grumpy tour guide who turned us around when it started to rain, issues with using wifi on an iPhone running ios7 - wouldn't connect ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Genevieve Australia
- “ My favorite hostel in Cairns by far. If you want to avoid the total party attitude of Gilligan's, NG is the place for you. The huge deck is super chill, you can spend hours on the free wi-fi, reading in the comfy couches, playing pool, or chilling in the hammocks. The kitchen is large and very clean, plus the brekkie is nice, more than just toast. The dorm rooms are amazing, very clean, often with balconies, plus minifridges and sinks. Beds are comfy and lockers come with outlets inside! ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I like the staffs' passionate help. ”
- 02 May 2013 HUNG Taiwan