The Northshore Hostel Maui
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sometimes too loud TV, unfortunately in my case the staff did only what they thought they were competent for, nothing more. Cannot expect help in unexpected situation. On the other hand there is a very handy guide-book to borrow with tips for everything local, free wifi everywhere, phone to call from, computer and printer, free pancakes, coffee & tea, free parking. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Magdalena Czech Republic
- “ The lack of bathroom when the hostel is fully booked is pretty hard. Specially when people forget to lock the door!!! Akward... Hahaha ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Tatiana Brazil
- “ Great location near airport. Staff makes free van trips daily to airport, beach, Ioa Valley, and other attractions in Kahului as necessary. Cheap bus transportation is only about 2 blocks away for traveling much of the Island of Maui but buses do not transport large pieces of luggage. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Herbert USA
- “ I'm really satisfied with this hostel! The staff is really nice, the place is very clean and homy. The four bathrooms makes it really comfortable. And a nice breakfast of course: pancakes! So in 1 word: perfect! ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Hai Xia Belgium
- “ Pros: - cheap - close to buses - bathrooms are clean & well maintained, although one of the showers I used had no hot water - kitchen has everything you'd need to cook meals - bedroom has AC & fan - staff are helpful & friendly - free WiFi - secured storage for your valuables Cons: - hostel located in a non tourist area, not much to do or see in the area - kitchen can be pretty busy in the morning & night - fridges are always full with others' food - 8 bed room I was in cluttered ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Nam Canada