The Northshore Hostel Maui
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in a clean and comfortable dorm. The location was ideal as a base for exploring Maui. ”
- 16 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The guy working there, Scott, was consistently rude. You're average Hawaiian hostel otherwise. All the local bars are dives. ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Avocado thieves, all of them! ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Molly USA
- “ good hostel, nice living area, lovely german girl as staff member, clean, very good choice ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Daan Netherlands