Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever stayed! I would go again :) ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Kaisa Finland
- “ I was lucky to stay in the guesthouse (which is very calm, clean white bathrooms, garden..) but apparently not even the staff can control where the "system" assigns you to. The "hostel" was a bit less nice- some rooms were really small, the kitchen was dirty but it always depends on the guests, of course. However, there are weekly activities like free pancakes, free bbq, pubcrawl, picnic. The majority of the staff appeared not so friendly, didn't treat you as a paying guest. No free WiFi! ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ I would recommend the Nunnery to anyone who doesn't want to stay at a high class hotel but rather an alive fun earthy hostel ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Christine Canada
- “ Everything was excellent. The staff were super helpful!! ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Genevieve Ireland
- “ The kitchen is ridiculously small. Toilets and showers are old but functioning. ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA