Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sorry..no free wifi? For what you are paying you should 100% be offered free wifi. Also... no soap in 2 of the bathrooms on my floor....ever. Other than these two factors I was a bit let down with. But for a hostel not bad. Loved the location and the fresh bread in the morning went down nicely with a cuppa. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Emily Australia
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever stayed! I would go again :) ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Kaisa Finland
- “ I was lucky to stay in the guesthouse (which is very calm, clean white bathrooms, garden..) but apparently not even the staff can control where the "system" assigns you to. The "hostel" was a bit less nice- some rooms were really small, the kitchen was dirty but it always depends on the guests, of course. However, there are weekly activities like free pancakes, free bbq, pubcrawl, picnic. The majority of the staff appeared not so friendly, didn't treat you as a paying guest. No free WiFi! ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany