The Old Countryhouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The electronic key pads were a great security feature. The bathrooms/showers were clean and I liked that the shower rooms had a counter and separate sink. The facilities were clean and updated nicely. Very good value for the money. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Kathryn USA
- “ Wifi barely worked. Front staff woman was very rude to myself and a few others. ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Emily Canada
- “ This place nickel and dimes you every chance they get, with already high rates for rooms especially considering the seedy area of town it is in. Also, the WiFi system is expensive and doesn't work! I paid $10 for a few MB and it wouldn't connect. When I complained to the manager she just sneered and said, "I have nothing to do with it. Guess you shouldn't have given your money to this website." She generally gave off the impression that she didn't want anyone bothering her; very unwelcoming. ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Friendly staff and clean facilities. Have already recommended this hostels to friends! ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Caleb USA