The Old Presbytery
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is not actually in Wicklow but is at the next train stop, Rathdrum. If I had known this, I would have saved myself a 22 euro taxi ride. Although the price is good and the staff are extremely friendly, the place does not have adequate heat, because it is completely turned off until 5 p.m. each day. This certainly makes a difference in the cooler weather. Also, even though the hostel and the small town of Rathdrum are very charming, there is relatively little to do. ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Lovely staff, good value for money. In case you think there is no hot water, just pull the string in the bathroom ( I only mention it as I saw complaints on the same - I'm sure they were only not aware of the trick) ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Andrea Hungary
- “ I spend one night in this hostel. Very nice staff. Rooms are OK. If you just wanna spend one night there it's totally fine. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Christina Germany