The Old Swan Barracks
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The "breakfast" only consists on toasts, butter and two kind of jam (good but not really a breakfast). Have to be careful about the bond you pay when checking-in (20AUD I gave, and when I checked out they told me they were no such bond, but the person at the welcome desk gave it back trusted me and gave it back which I appreciated). Avoid room 81 if you wanna get some sleep, it is just above the entry where everybody meets between 10pm and 3am. Really good living room and location. ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Jérémie France
- “ The place has great potential but needs to invest in the modernization of rooms and bathrooms. It should be cleaner. ”
- 14 Feb 2015 DRZISLAV Croatia
- “ Beautifol old building. Spacious common room, lots of places to sit and hang out, loud party music though and by the TV/movie and computer area you can barely hear. I stayed 8 nights in december 2014 and found my stay quiet and relaxed though, me and my partner having a 6 bed dorm for ourselves most of the nights. Clean rooms and toilet. ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Jasmin