The Old Swan Barracks
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my stay. It was quite noisy at night but with some earplugs it was alright. The "Lobby" was awesome. Everyone met there, you had nice couches, pool billiard, tv's, a bar and all that. There was also breakfast which included as much toast as you like, two types of jam and butter. The stuff was very nice and the whole atmosphere was chilled and friendly. Would stay there again. :) ”
- 25 Nov 2015 Debora Germany
- “ The "breakfast" only consists on toasts, butter and two kind of jam (good but not really a breakfast). Have to be careful about the bond you pay when checking-in (20AUD I gave, and when I checked out they told me they were no such bond, but the person at the welcome desk gave it back trusted me and gave it back which I appreciated). Avoid room 81 if you wanna get some sleep, it is just above the entry where everybody meets between 10pm and 3am. Really good living room and location. ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Jérémie France
- “ The place has great potential but needs to invest in the modernization of rooms and bathrooms. It should be cleaner. ”
- 14 Feb 2015 DRZISLAV Croatia