The Old Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Old Town Hostel really made our stay in Sibiu. There were very nice people at the reception 24/7 to help you out with anything, even making phone calls in Romanian for us. Located on Piata Mica, the hostel provides a great atmosphere and view on the beautiful historic city centre of Sibiu. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice hostel. Couldn't have a better location. Some of the staff didn't speak English that well, but it wasn't that big a deal. Since the hostel is very small, they don't have a common room which is a shame. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ This was truly a wonderful find... The location being so key and central, right in the main small square where all the tourist spots were in Sibiu makes it perfect for anyone visiting this gorgeous Transylvanian town... Staff was super friendly and helpful and having a bar right downstairs from the hostel makes it perfect to catch a concert on slower nights in Sibiu. Rooms were comfortable and good amenities. I loved stayed here. ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous USA