The Oldmill Holiday Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very central and well presented, helpful and friendly staff. ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Perfect for our short stay to visit the town as well as Croagh Patrick ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam
- “ I can't say enough about this hostel. The Mary Poppins of hostels: "Practically perfect in every way." The kitchen was amazing- beautiful, efficient, conducive to socializing. The people (both the staff and my fellow hosteliers) were great. The bed was actually comfortable! The shower! The location was perfect- an easy walk from the bus stop, near lots of shops and restaurants, yet "tucked away" in a place that didn't feel too busy. Westport is a lovely town. Beidh mé ar ais! (I will return) ”
- 16 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA