The Only Backpacker's Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed for four nights and it was a very good experience. The subway is right around the corner so there is excellent connection to the city center. The Hostel itself is clean (bathrooms included) and it is a great athmosphere. The Breakfast in the morning is not mind blowing but a good basis to start the day. Also nice that the Bar is open until 2am so you can have a beer and get to know your roommates. I totally recommend this hostel! ”
- 24 Dec 2016 Augustin Germany
- “ A great place to stay! Some noise from the road and a bit poor wifi, however, the staff is great and all the guest were cool. The first floor consists of a nice cafe and a good bar with a good selection of craft beers on tap. All the doors are secured and you'll need an rfid-key to get around, which makes the security quite good. There are also some lockers available. ”
- 19 Oct 2016 Inge Norway
- “ Will come back! ! ”
- 31 Aug 2016 Ricardo USA
- “ The hostel was pretty nice, everything was fine, kind staffs and awesome breakfast! The waffle I ate in the morning there is, i think, the best out of foods Ive tried in Toronto. However, The location was a bit far from the downtown, I had to transfer three times to get to the hostel from the harbor. Also, in the bar downstairs, people play guitars, drums even.at night... yeah it is written on the hostel info, but if you want to sleep early at night, then this hostel is not so good choice. ”
- 13 Jun 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Some friends and I stayed at The Only Backpacker's Inn for 2 nights and were very happy with our experience. The atmosphere was great and the free waffle breakfast was fantastic. Great value, would definitely recommend to anyone traveling to Toronto. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Zachary USA