The Only Backpacker's Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ THE HOSTEL IS VERY WELL MANAGED, GOOD ATMOSPHERE, CLEAN. ABOUT ITS LOCATION.... TOO FAR AWAY FROM THE CENTER OF THE CITY(DOWNTOWN). SO IT IS ISOLATED FROM ANY TOURISTIC ATTRACTION. DARIO FROM THE USA ”
- 16 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Really good bang for your buck. It's far from the city center in terms of walking, but it's right next to the subway so you're Downtown in 20 minutes ”
- 08 Jun 2017 Taryn
- “ I stayed for four nights and it was a very good experience. The subway is right around the corner so there is excellent connection to the city center. The Hostel itself is clean (bathrooms included) and it is a great athmosphere. The Breakfast in the morning is not mind blowing but a good basis to start the day. Also nice that the Bar is open until 2am so you can have a beer and get to know your roommates. I totally recommend this hostel! ”
- 24 Dec 2016 Augustin Germany