The Only Backpacker's Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a great backpackers! I thoroughly enjoyed staying there. The rooms are quite small, but the breakfast is absolutely delicious!! ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Cassandra Australia
- “ It was a little odd checking in to the hostel but everything was great. The waffle and fruit breakfast was excellent and it was extremely convenient getting a drink with the bar right next door. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Rochelle USA
- “ I haven't had much prior experience with hostels, so I dont have a proper baseline for comparison but i've definitely had a pleasant experience. The staff are amazing, the owner is attentive and a complete sweetheart. The other people staying here are great. There's plenty of fun to be had at the bar come evening. I would recommend this to any traveler and I will definitely stay here again when I head through Toronto. ”
- 18 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great Hostel. Great location! Great staff! Amazing breakfast!!! Rooms are small, but it's definitely enough space. Airconditioning works just fine. Blankets for beds are super warm... My only negative point is that the showers in the bathrooms and some of the stuff in the kitchen were kind of dirty. But the rest was clean (rooms get swept every day). Also, I would have appreciated it, if the Hostel website had told us we need a lock for the lockers. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Miriam Germany