The Original Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was generally quite loud and felt a bit clique-y because most of the people staying there were long-term and already knew each other. However, the location is very convenient (a longish walk to the city center or a short train away) and the staff were very helpful. Also the bed was comfortable, so that was a nice addition! ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Gwendolyn USA
- “ Good party hostel very social since everyone sits in the backyard or social areas. ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Great location (a short walk from Kings Cross Station), the rooms were clean and spacious, and the staff was lovely~ very friendly and helpful. I'll definitely stay here again! ”
- 09 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I rebooked this place twice because I had such a good time the first week I was here. You can walk everywhere from here and the train station is right down the street. The hostel is great about organizing outings at night to the various bars and clubs in the area--which are a lot of fun and sometimes you get a free drink when you go early! The staff is great, they come and vaccine the rooms every morning. My room came with a balcony which was awesome. I do wish it came with unlimited wifi. ”
- 11 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA