The Original Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I thought the cleaning was well done. The staff seemed to take care in making sure the hostel was kept neat and tidy. Also, the hostel seemed well maintained. Something that would help me out as a short-term traveller would be to include breakfast. ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Pretty cool place. Good location in Kings Cross. The house is kind of old but it's a cool layout. Well stocked kitchen for cooking. I got a crappy room one night though, 1st floor right by the front street so it was a little loud. Can sometimes hear people on the porch. Nice little common area to watch TV. The front desk helped me out a little when I ran into flight problems. ”
- 15 Dec 2014 Jared USA
- “ Would definitely stay here again. Stayed in a 10 bed dorm, people were really nice, noise not an issue. Nice courtyard area where you can socialise, and free tea and coffee. Good location as well. ”
- 21 Nov 2014 Matthew England
- “ Good location, close to metro, clean bathroom, quiet at night, gave me a free towel cause I forgot mine ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed my 4 night stay in this hostel. I stayed in a private double bed room. The staffs were very friendly and helpful. The only thing that I didn't really like is the free wi-fi. It's unreliable. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous Indonesia