Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice friendly stuff the pricies are very cheap ,i did not bother it was out of the city center. ”
- 18 Nov 2013 Anonymous Greece
- “ Fun hostel with a great staff, and an amazing owner. Close to most major bus routes around BKK - for cheap transport through the city. Free pool, fantastic music, theme nights and parties. If you're uptight, or afraid to get to know cool people from around the world, you may want to stay somewhere else. But if you want to have fun while in Bangkok, the Overstay is THE place to stay. ”
- 01 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ walked in seen the place walked back out. was awful. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 sadie England
- “ An okay place to stay for one night if you arrive late. The rooms are VERY hot ad there is no air conditioning. ”
- 17 Dec 2012 Anonymous Norway
“ This place is not for everyone, if you are exhibitionist this is your place. The private room i was offered even there were other options available by the online booking information had a darkened window viewable from the next room. Door was also unable to lock from the inside. Revealing this information caused a immidiate eviction, beware, you might get raped or worse. ”
Dear Mr Liimatainen, you came without reservation then as the dorm was full you Demanded a single room for a dormitory price . next time go to a grocery and Demand the more expensive product with a discount when the cheap one is out of stock. So what did you do ? You booked on line with our wifi just to be able to leave this pathetic comment. We didnt evict you we told you this is what we have , and if you do not like it we are sorry but we can't change it. Then you left. So please stop your lies "might get raped or worse" you are being RIDICULOUS. Hope you get better some day. Peace.
- 18 Mar 2012 Anonymous Finland