Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a great stay here. Clean and nice place with everything you need in it. Besides, you get great tips for things to do in Bocas from the owner. ”
- 29 May 2014 bjorn
- “ For us The Palmyra is the best possible option in Bocas Town: quiet and clean, with everything you need in your room and in the kitchen + good WiFi and bikes to go around, and singing humming birds in the garden, seen from your hammock! We would absolutely like to come back! Besides that, he owner, Felicitas speaks German, English and Spanish fluently and has good suggestions to inform you about what to see and to do! ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Willem Netherlands
- “ By far the best hostel / apartment on the island. Everything was so clean and well organized. Owner super friendly and resourcefull. I wasn't expecting her to give me a rundown of the island / tour of apt upon checkin. The bikes that were available were so convenient. Saved a ton of money on cabs. Location in the heart of city. Book while you can!!! I will be back to this place. Only thing is there is a church next door on one side of house who's worship is long - only a concernwhenoutside@night ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Joseph
- “ We loved staying at the Palmyra. It is located a few blocks off the main strip but within walking distance to everything. And if you want to explore the island, Felicitas provides bikes which you can use for free. Felicitas is very nice and has great suggestions and information. We really enjoyed our stay and recommend the Palmyra! ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA