Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ By far the best hostel / apartment on the island. Everything was so clean and well organized. Owner super friendly and resourcefull. I wasn't expecting her to give me a rundown of the island / tour of apt upon checkin. The bikes that were available were so convenient. Saved a ton of money on cabs. Location in the heart of city. Book while you can!!! I will be back to this place. Only thing is there is a church next door on one side of house who's worship is long - only a concernwhenoutside@night ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Joseph
- “ We loved staying at the Palmyra. It is located a few blocks off the main strip but within walking distance to everything. And if you want to explore the island, Felicitas provides bikes which you can use for free. Felicitas is very nice and has great suggestions and information. We really enjoyed our stay and recommend the Palmyra! ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ If only I could live in Palmyra forever. It is beautifully set-up and every detail accounted for. The owner is amazing and wants the best for her guests. I imagine this is the best place to stay (including the high end hotels) in all of Bocas. Best place I´ve stayed in my trip so far. ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The owner Felicitas was a gracious hostess with German and Israeli background the stay was warm and efficient. I felt very safe. The place s spotless which made me very comfortable since I was dreading having booked anything less than adequate. There were even two umbrellas in case it rained in each room. The colors were bright. the bedding sharp and crisp. the bathroom was beautiful and stocked with four bath towels. I had my own private patio with two Hammacka to swing in and I did. ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Moneca Canada