The Pelican Larry Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel in a nice area of town (I felt safe walking around the area), staff were very friendly and helpful. Facilities were good and clean, nice big beds! Quiet though. Would stay here again! ”
- 25 Feb 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The staff is very friendly and helpful, not to mention cute. Thanks to both Vanessas and Diana for a pleasant stay. Hasta la proxima! ”
- 04 Apr 2012 Seamus
- “ Great hostel, best showers I've seen on my trip yet. Incredible coffee in the morning and very friendly and helpful staff. Always a cold beer in the fridge and the beds are awesome. Not too far away from the city centre and from some clubs to go out. The amount and quality of the Salsa lessons have some potential to be improved though. But great bang for the buck!!! ”
- 20 Jan 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ A great hostel for any backpacker! The Sunday BBQ was outstanding, the location is perfect and with 3 computers in the lobby there is no waiting around for someone to finish checking their mail. Really a great spot to stay in Cali. ”
- 23 Oct 2011 Christopher