Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is in a good location and has a cool bar at the rooftop. Lots of un time meeting other guests. There were a lot of construction work going on during ou stay, which was a bit of an problem. And I thing there should be some options of activities hosted or indicated by the staff, like walking tours or bar crawls. Really good experience overall. ”
- 03 Sep 2017 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very nice place in the center of Shanghai. Clean rooms with light and power plug at each bed. Nice rooftop bar with a good view and good atmosphere. In the 1st floor is a good and cheap restaurant. Definitely recommendable! ”
- 20 Aug 2017 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Room super clean, location in the city center ! It's really great. The restaurant downstairs is nice too ! There is a rooftop bar with a nice view, don't miss it ! The wifi is a little bit slow, we wanted to watch a movie after a long day of adventure, but it was complicate. ”
- 03 Aug 2017 Anonymous France
- “ Had a really nice stay in Phoenix. Nice staff, and a wonderful location. The hostel is located right in the city centre, and has a very good access to everywhere. Strongly recommend!! ”
- 21 Feb 2017 Anonymous China
- “ We reserved a double twinbed room. The room was a great rate for the location, amenities, and amount of space. However, the room smelled a little of smoke and I guess there is smoking allowed in certain parts of the hostel (my bad I didn't research). Since I'm allergic, I asked to cancel and they accommodated my request. They were extremely helpful and even assisted with translating my new hotel's address and hailing a cab for me. Real great service here with passionate, caring staff. Thank you! ”
- 28 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA