The Pickled Frog
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ super staff, cozy atmosphere, have not miss anything ”
- 24 Jan 2015 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ Awesome facility, great staff. They offer a bunch of free stuff to do daily. They post all the good bar and food specials in town. Fully stocked kitchen for cooking. Reasonable prices. Met some cool backpackers as well. ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Jared USA
- “ A pretty solid place to stay. They can hook you up with free rides to the top of Mount Wellington and to MONA. There is a pool table, coffee, and cheap drinks if that interests you. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The Pickled Frog is great! Everyone is really nice, they have a dog, and they even have a carpark where you can park your car if you're roadtripping around Tassie :D ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA