The Pickled Frog
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pickled Frog is super chill! The shared spaces are really nice, lots of couches, boothes, pool table, computers, a little book corner. The kitchen is nice and big but sometimes the guests don't clean their dishes enough. My only real complaints are all about other guests. Often it's hard to get hot water because other guests take really long showers. Also, sometimes there are cliques of foreigners that just chat with each other and are not very friendly. Owners are awesome and helpful! ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Rooms and bathrooms were very good and kept very clean. Kitchen let the place down often quite dirty, smelly and many flies. Cou,d use an extra sink or perhaps an additional tap to fill water bottles. On leaving the hostel was given the wrong instructions by staff on where to catch the airport bus from. Luckily some other travellers knew where to be picked up from. Thanks to this missed my booked pick up time, Regular staff jimmy and blonde gril very helpful and made up for others. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Emma Australia
- “ Nice hostel with good facilities, although the kitchen needed to be cleaned a bit better... ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Francesco Edoardo Italy