The Pickled Frog
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A pretty solid place to stay. They can hook you up with free rides to the top of Mount Wellington and to MONA. There is a pool table, coffee, and cheap drinks if that interests you. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The Pickled Frog is great! Everyone is really nice, they have a dog, and they even have a carpark where you can park your car if you're roadtripping around Tassie :D ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Terrible service. I purchased cancelation insurance along with booking a bed. I called to cancel my booking when I got off the flight because my plans changed. The lady I spoke to on the phone was rude to me and told me I couldn't cancel because it was the day of and she charged my card without my permission even though I was not using the room. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA