The Pickled Frog
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Pickled Frog is great! Everyone is really nice, they have a dog, and they even have a carpark where you can park your car if you're roadtripping around Tassie :D ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Terrible service. I purchased cancelation insurance along with booking a bed. I called to cancel my booking when I got off the flight because my plans changed. The lady I spoke to on the phone was rude to me and told me I couldn't cancel because it was the day of and she charged my card without my permission even though I was not using the room. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Pickled Frog is super chill! The shared spaces are really nice, lots of couches, boothes, pool table, computers, a little book corner. The kitchen is nice and big but sometimes the guests don't clean their dishes enough. My only real complaints are all about other guests. Often it's hard to get hot water because other guests take really long showers. Also, sometimes there are cliques of foreigners that just chat with each other and are not very friendly. Owners are awesome and helpful! ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA