The Pirate Haus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The manager is cool, sociable, and makes a mean pancake! Would definitely stay there again when down in St. Augustine. ”
- 29 Feb 2016 sandra USA
- “ I had a great visit here. The location, right in the center of the old city, is virtually unbeatable, not to mention the very affordable prices. The hostel is an 8-bed dorm and includes a community kitchen and lockers. Cap'n Conrad makes wonderful customized pancakes every morning, and the crew are often around and happy to chat with you. The only downside I found is the lack of power outlets. (Maybe I wasn't looking in the right place.) Otherwise, 10/10 would stay again. ”
- 29 Jan 2016 Christopher USA
- “ Nice staff, clean shared bathroom, pancakes in the morning for everybody, and ideal location in Ste Augustine! Nice touristic small town where you can do everything in a walking distance! Good hostel and beds comfortable! ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Isabelle France
- “ I have a great time at The Pirate Haus, the locations it's fantastic and I love the pirate theme everywhere. The staff were really friendly and always willing to help! ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Great location and breakfast cant beat for the price. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA