The Pirate Haus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice staff, clean shared bathroom, pancakes in the morning for everybody, and ideal location in Ste Augustine! Nice touristic small town where you can do everything in a walking distance! Good hostel and beds comfortable! ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Isabelle France
- “ I have a great time at The Pirate Haus, the locations it's fantastic and I love the pirate theme everywhere. The staff were really friendly and always willing to help! ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Great location and breakfast cant beat for the price. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel situated on a quiet street. The rooms are large, the common room is nice, the kitchen is good. The breakfast is not good at all and not healthy - always junk pancakes.The staff are friendly. I enjoyed my three days - two nights stay in this hostel. The city is so interesting. Thank you! ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Anonymous Romania