The Pirate Haus Inn and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a great time at the Pirate Haus! The staff was wonderful, especially the manager, Cory. We spent an entire evening in the kitchen just playing games with them and having fun. The hostel is really well located as well, you can go everywhere on foot. The bedrooms are very big and so are the lockers, wich is great. The only negative thing is that there is only one bathroom and one shower for everyone. Otherwise, I wold recommand anyone to stay there. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Andreanne Canada
- “ The location is so central... one can easily walk to all major tourist destinations in St Augustine from here and there are heaps of awesome bars and delicious places to eat in the direct vicinity. It's a great place for families as it's not a typical hostel and has a definite B&B feel to it as well. FREE pirate pancakes for breakfast! Only thing I can criticize is the windows in my room didn't open and the air con was on full blast. Even when it's hot I still want fresh air. Great staff though! ”
- 29 May 2014 Bethany Australia
- “ Great place, great stay. ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Curtis USA
- “ These guys may be dressed like pirates and even look like pirates but they are all really knights in disguise. Gallant, honourable, Reliable, full of fun and friendship. The best ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Judith Canada