The Pirate Haus Inn and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel situated on a quiet street. The rooms are large, the common room is nice, the kitchen is good. The breakfast is not good at all and not healthy - always junk pancakes.The staff are friendly. I enjoyed my three days - two nights stay in this hostel. The city is so interesting. Thank you! ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Anonymous Romania
- “ We had a great time at the Pirate Haus! The staff was wonderful, especially the manager, Cory. We spent an entire evening in the kitchen just playing games with them and having fun. The hostel is really well located as well, you can go everywhere on foot. The bedrooms are very big and so are the lockers, wich is great. The only negative thing is that there is only one bathroom and one shower for everyone. Otherwise, I wold recommand anyone to stay there. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Andreanne Canada
- “ The location is so central... one can easily walk to all major tourist destinations in St Augustine from here and there are heaps of awesome bars and delicious places to eat in the direct vicinity. It's a great place for families as it's not a typical hostel and has a definite B&B feel to it as well. FREE pirate pancakes for breakfast! Only thing I can criticize is the windows in my room didn't open and the air con was on full blast. Even when it's hot I still want fresh air. Great staff though! ”
- 29 May 2014 Bethany Australia