The Pirate Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thanks for the good service. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 serge Belgium
- “ Great Hostel for this price. Good location - near U-bahn and tram. Staff were friendly and helpful. Hostel is located in quiet district, but it is only about 10min walk from the street with many pubs. We had also our own bathroom and kitchen. Supermarket is opposite the hostel. Room and bathroom were clean. Price included also towels, Wi-Fi, bedsheets. Really great! ”
- 01 May 2015 Monika Poland
- “ Spent 4 nights here and it was very quiet, slept very well in a comfy bed. Nice location - quiet but walkable to Frederichshain restaurants and clubs. Clean but the shower drain was a bit clogged. ”
- 19 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA