The Pontiac Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ location is good close to downtown and transit but expect a lot of homeless people around on the street. Our room had a strong odour,awfull and noise all night from the street....showers need some updating....breakfast was fine every morning! Only highlight! ”
- 29 May 2015 Veronika Canada
- “ Worst doormen that I met in my life. The place is clean. The price is good. The location is in the downtown so is not the best neighborhood that you can find in san francisco. the breakfast is good and the room is good too. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Love this place. It works if you are a single or a couple on a budget and want to be in the center of everything in SF. Best value in town!! Just know though, the price you are charged from Hostels.com DOES NOT get subtracted from your total at The Pontiac Hotel, it is a percentage Hostels.com receives for booking the room, you have to pay the whole total at checkout. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Donna USA
- “ Poor neighborhood, not a good place to stay if your are alone or a girl. Staff is nice and helps you out if you ask. Don't expect too much for the price, room doesn't have a sink, you gotta use the bathroom with others, which is mostly clean. Continental breakfast includes cereal, bread, fruits and coffee or juice. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great room! Nice workers! Great wifi! No parking but overall great deal! ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA