Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staff are so nice and they are very helpful. it is close to many language schools, so it would be the best place for long stay people learning Chinese. also, free washing machine is very convenient. location is great. it is next to Shi Da night market and you dont have to worry about where to eat or what to buy for dinner. ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ This hostel has a perfect location in the heart of the Shida neighbourhood. I stayed here for 5 days when I first arrived in Taipei, and was getting registered for university.. Most of the hostel residents were oriented toward learning Chinese, learning about Taipei, or adapting to a new job, and most were staying long term. I'd recommend this hostel (I stayed in the men's dorm) for location, good vibe, affordability, and having everything you need to get on with whatever you're doing in Taipei. ”
- 26 Nov 2015 Anonymous
- “ Too many long term guests, so no backacking experience. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Nadav Israel
- “ It's really nice hostel and I feel like at home. The location is very good with food and night market around. Near MRT. The staff, especially Janet really help me a lot. Tabi was very nice too. They're really friendly and can communicate with English very well. Thank you The Q :) ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ This location was extremely convenient, close to Shida night market and university. Plenty of space and comfortable accomodations. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to stay in this part of Taipei. ”
- 23 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location inside the ShiDa night market! Converted apartment felt more like an AirBnB than a hostel. Nicely sunny and airy rooms, but a little messy. No housekeeping or really any service-- I stayed there for three days and never saw any of the staff. Every bed has a power outlet, which was great, and there were lots of closets and lockers. Decent value, and would be good for a medium-length stay (1-4 weeks). ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA