Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location and price but definitely not worth it. We left feeling like we caught a hundred diseases. The place was dirty, had a smell that made me gag everytime we walked in. The bathrooms were literally falling apart. Being a block from the Duomo was nice but spend a couple extra bucks and save yourselves. ”
- 30 Jan 2015 Alicia USA
- “ I have to say this is the most terrible hostel I have ever seen. The only advantage is its location, but in Florence you can go everywhere on foot within half hour. I first ring the bell for half hour, and nobody answer. And the guy in the reception desk cannot speak English at all. ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Anonymous China
- “ We only stayed there one night, which was just enough. We arrived in the morning and couldn't get in the building or into the office because no one was at the desk, even though I had told them when we were arriving. When we checked in, they were not expecting us because he had to leave and make the beds before we finished checking in. Not sure how frequently the rooms are cleaned as well. We were in a room with two other people and the door doesn't lock, so we had to carry around our valuables. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anna USA
- “ The person in the hotel refused to wait for me or leave my keys (as i have experienced in other hostels) because i arrived 20 min after the check in limit (10 pm) i had a problem with my train so i tried by all means to contact the hostel and explain my situation, they never answered my email and it took me a while to get an answer by the phone, then i was not being treated respectfully or informed properly about the situation, also ignored when i mentioned if i had to cancel my booking. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Anonymous Mexico