Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When I booked the rooms I hit the submit key at 55 shekels and was booked in at 80 shekels. I am not sure how this happened but the price was changed back the next day on the website. I attempted to cancel a 4th day and was told I could not. The Staff was fine when he was there, The English tv was the first in Israel for me. The lounge is comfortable and the kitchen and bathrooms work fine although the outside shower was almost cold water only. The walk to the store at Yanai is not bad. ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Ronald USA
- “ We spent our last two nights in Israel in a tent there. First it looked very primitive, but then we started liking the Resort: location, staff, interesting people from all over the world. Mike was really helpful every time we asked. Regarding camping, our reccomendation would be to place the tents at a certain distace one from the other and make sure there is a more solid/thick matress inside. With minimum investments, the Resort might become a wonderful place for a lazy holiday. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Rodica Romania
- “ Very good Atmosphere and Mike (Staff) was welcoming, giving freely out of his knowlegde obout the places to visit around the hostel and also around Israel, difinitely a place to visit! ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Adrian Israel Cordero Denmark
- “ This place is lovely and unique, with several small buildings in a nice garden area. It's only like a 10 minute walk from a nice beach and Mike, the manager, is great. If you want a quiet, pretty place outside the city and on the beach, this is absolutely for you. (When I was there, it was pretty empty, so it probably gets less quiet and more fun and exciting when there are more people). ”
- 21 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Brian was a great host and really added to the experience at The Resort. He is very personable and easy to talk to. The rooms are great, and the grounds a very nice. The surrounding neighborhood is just average, but not bad, and it is quiet. The beach is a 5-10 minute walk away, and is quiet. The nearby sand dunes are worth seeing. There was no conflict or loss from the convergence of campers in tents being on the same compound as persons staying in rooms. The combination was nice. ”
- 30 Apr 2013 David USA