Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place at the beach, 30 minutes travel from Tel Aviv center. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Lejla Montenegro
- “ Perfect place to relax for few days while touring Israel. It has everything a weary traveler needs to kick back and enjoy the beautaful beaches. Not easy to get to by public transport, but definitly worth it. Bus stop and store with ATM just around the corner, beach 10 min max.Everything they advertise is true and more. I had a very enjoyable stay. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ This was definitely the worst part of my trip to Israel. They advertise a "single tent on the beach"... Come on, the guy is putting sand in his BACKYARD and piling tents with half an inch of distance between each of them.. Make me laugh ! Completely overpriced, dead place, no ambiance, dogs barking aaaaaall night long. To avoid at all cost !! ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ When I booked the rooms I hit the submit key at 55 shekels and was booked in at 80 shekels. I am not sure how this happened but the price was changed back the next day on the website. I attempted to cancel a 4th day and was told I could not. The Staff was fine when he was there, The English tv was the first in Israel for me. The lounge is comfortable and the kitchen and bathrooms work fine although the outside shower was almost cold water only. The walk to the store at Yanai is not bad. ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Ronald USA