The Ritz by Hostel Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! Lovely atmosphere with very accommodating and friendly staff. You can meet a lot of nice people here and there are often events such as DJs or tango musicians to make every evening interesting. Food is standard hostel fare. Rooms are cleaned daily and sheets are always fresh. Also pretty good place to work for room and board, if you're interested in staying in Bs As for longer periods of time. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Nicholas USA
- “ Stayed here for a month. Staff and volunteers are friendly, warm, thoughtful, helpful. Great prices, great clean facilities, breakfast included. Couldn't recommend this place more. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a very good stay at the Ritz! The location is fantastic and the building has a lot of charm. The only bad thing was the toilets which didn't flush propertly (kind of disgusting) and that they didn't have soap. ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Anonymous Sweden