The Ritz by Hostel Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Easy to find, close to all transport, easy to walk around. Only issue is that reception is not directly connected to the entrance so it is fairly easy to access the hostel rooms area as an outsider. ”
- 17 Mar 2016 Anonymous Serbia
- “ Good and basic hostel. Location is in the city center, perfect if you like the buzz of that (or if you need to stay, relatively, close to the airport). ”
- 09 Mar 2016 Rosa Netherlands
- “ Great hostel! Lovely atmosphere with very accommodating and friendly staff. You can meet a lot of nice people here and there are often events such as DJs or tango musicians to make every evening interesting. Food is standard hostel fare. Rooms are cleaned daily and sheets are always fresh. Also pretty good place to work for room and board, if you're interested in staying in Bs As for longer periods of time. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Nicholas USA