The Ritz by Hostel Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a very good stay at the Ritz! The location is fantastic and the building has a lot of charm. The only bad thing was the toilets which didn't flush propertly (kind of disgusting) and that they didn't have soap. ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The location is perfect! In the middle of all the sightseeing, so absolutely a perfect place to stay in Buenos Aires. The mattresses are old, so the beds are not that comfortable. The staff is very helpfull and they are always there for you to help or a nice talk. Breakfast is lovely! ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Ester Netherlands
- “ I really think this is one of the best hostels I 've ever stayed. The accommodation is good, clean, the bath was hot. The break fast was really good. The dorm was silent. The location is really great!! The complaining I have is about some of the receptionists that literally was completely lost. He knew nothing about the city. The internet wasn't working properly at the dorms. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous Brazil