The Ritz for Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Unfortunately our room has not been cleaned properly before we got access to it. There was rough dirt on the ground. In general it was pritty noisy - especially on the street-side. Additionally the bed was not really comfortable, the matress seemed to be very old. The reception was closed at weird times so you had to have luck to catch some staff there. Furthermore most of the staff was not friendly or welcoming at all. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Too many longtimers, too clique-y ”
- 25 Sep 2014 123fb35f33cf4537f3e41aa253c80ef5 France
- “ Easy to get to from the centre of Melbourne. If you want somewhere quiet to stay, this isn't it. There is a very noisy pub underneath the hostel, which has events every night, and we can feel the walls vibrating from the subwoofers on the top floor of the hostel! If you want a party hostel, it's great! Wifi is free, but very patchy, especially in the bedrooms. When the hostel is full in the evenings, sometimes you can't log on. Otherwise, it's clean and the daily pancake breakfast is great! ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous England