The Ritz for Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Easy to get to from the centre of Melbourne. If you want somewhere quiet to stay, this isn't it. There is a very noisy pub underneath the hostel, which has events every night, and we can feel the walls vibrating from the subwoofers on the top floor of the hostel! If you want a party hostel, it's great! Wifi is free, but very patchy, especially in the bedrooms. When the hostel is full in the evenings, sometimes you can't log on. Otherwise, it's clean and the daily pancake breakfast is great! ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Great hostel, very useful staff, just a Bit Noise on week-ends. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Never take dorm number 115. Band playing just under and it is extremely loud every night from 8 pm till 3 am. The walls are vibrating from the music. It is like going there without really going. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada