The River Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff extremely helpful ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Judith Canada
- “ It was clean and had nice facilities. It was close to downtown if you like to party at night time, but it was also quiet if you don't like to (like me). Every bunk comes with a locked cubby, which was nice and spacious! ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ great value for money,helpful staff ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The River Hostel is a nice modern hostel with clean rooms and good facilities. It is located right next to the historic section of Valencia and the nice park along the former riverbed. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 David USA
- “ Great hostel, very nice building, easy to park the car in the surroundings. Such a shame there's no computer access for the guests. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Realy nice staff, always helping and up for a chat. The bathroom and the room were realy clean. But the cheap bunkbeads and the matrazes are makeing noices all the times you move. Good and safe is the big box under the bed, where even a hugh Backpack fits easely in. ”
- 28 May 2013 Angelika