The River Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Close to the city center, but that's about the only thing this hostel has going for it. The atmosphere is non existent and is particularly bad for solo travelers, and the beds are extremely squeaky and uncomfortable. Additionally, there is only working WiFi on the ground floor (inexcusable) On the bright side, the bathrooms are spacious, the hostel is very clean, the location is excellent, and it is a quiet place that is good for resting up. Overall, I would not recommend staying here. ”
- 12 May 2014 Michael USA
- “ Staff extremely helpful ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Judith Canada
- “ It was clean and had nice facilities. It was close to downtown if you like to party at night time, but it was also quiet if you don't like to (like me). Every bunk comes with a locked cubby, which was nice and spacious! ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ great value for money,helpful staff ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The River Hostel is a nice modern hostel with clean rooms and good facilities. It is located right next to the historic section of Valencia and the nice park along the former riverbed. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 David USA
- “ Great hostel, very nice building, easy to park the car in the surroundings. Such a shame there's no computer access for the guests. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous France