The River House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely hostel near the centre of Cardiff. Great facilities, relaxed and friendly atmosphere, fabulous breakfast and quite a lot of information on what to see and do in the region. Highly recommend it. ”
- 11 Apr 2017 Anonymous Portugal
- “ squishy rooms so crampled but awesome breakfast ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Jayme USA
- “ One of the best hostels I stayed in during my UK trip. Breakfast is included, and the kitchen is well-equipped with everything you'd need to cater for yourself the other meals. There are common areas that make it easy to meet people, and the hostel itself is small and intimate which also helps. There's enough powerpoints for everyone in the rooms, but if you have a top bunk you might have to leave your phone on the floor to charge. Great location close to the station and the city centre. ”
- 14 Jun 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ perpect everything ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Anonymous South Korea