The River House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ squishy rooms so crampled but awesome breakfast ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Jayme USA
- “ One of the best hostels I stayed in during my UK trip. Breakfast is included, and the kitchen is well-equipped with everything you'd need to cater for yourself the other meals. There are common areas that make it easy to meet people, and the hostel itself is small and intimate which also helps. There's enough powerpoints for everyone in the rooms, but if you have a top bunk you might have to leave your phone on the floor to charge. Great location close to the station and the city centre. ”
- 14 Jun 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ perpect everything ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ nice, I must say The Riverhouse Backpackers, Cardiff, Wales is the best I've stayed in so far, facing and overlooking the Taff River, near to the city centre, free breakfast & delicious snacks for the supper. cleanliness and cozy atomosphere , evevn with a small lovely back garden , what impressed me most is the kindness and hospitality of the Abi & Chalie, the receptionists. it couldn't be better! The only thing that I regretted is I stayed there only two days! 真心不错，目前住过的最好的青旅！干净，整洁，环境优雅！ ”
- 09 Feb 2016 GUISHENG China
- “ I had a wonderful time staying here. The company was wonderful, the owners amicable and always willing to help, the bed very comfortable, and the breakfast surprisingly excellent. There was a very social atmosphere that helped me meet quite a few interesting people. ”
- 29 Jan 2016 Jacob USA