The Riverhouse Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a wonderful time staying here. The company was wonderful, the owners amicable and always willing to help, the bed very comfortable, and the breakfast surprisingly excellent. There was a very social atmosphere that helped me meet quite a few interesting people. ”
- 29 Jan 2016 Jacob USA
- “ Hostel was very easy find, central location, clean and tidy, staff is very helpful, excellent atmosphere! Overall great hostel, I am definitely recommending this hostel to anyone who's planning a trip to Cardiff. ”
- 22 Oct 2015 Thijs Netherlands
- “ I am fairly new to Hostel experience. My stay at the Riverhouse was another good experience. Clean, great staff and excellent breakfast. ”
- 03 Sep 2015 FRANCE Canada
- “ Super Breakfast, Atmosphere and also the Events e.g. "Cider and Pizza Evenings" Are very good. Very good community area with two seperate ones both with a Sky TV package. Also a very good kitchen to cook for yourself abd friends and eneough room To have meals in the Dining Area. A Computer with printer for guests to use would be nice. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ This is a very nice, hospitable hostel close to Cardiff city center and the bus and train stations. It is quiet for sleeping, is kept vey clean, and the breakfast is awesome! ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was awesome! Really helpful and friendly! The rooms were good. My flight was really late at night and I could leave my bag in their luggage room which was great. They also told me that I could hang out there all day long which was great. Lounge area is great if the weather is bad and you want to read and or just chat. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Christina Germany