The Royal Bayswater Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed for nights here over Christmas! Double room was really good! Room was cleaned daily! Kitchen space good and breakfast which was included was pretty good for the price! Right across from hyde park too so was nice! Recomend staying here if you want to relax! Just on the edge of busy london! ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Kate
- “ It's not very clean, not very cosy bit it's cheap, and if all you need is a bed, then go for it ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Josefine Elise Denmark
- “ When we arrived we expected a dirty room and already thought about changing the Hotel BUT the room was clean, we had Our own tv (we Stayed in a private room), we had an own Bathroom and Nowhere was mold.We had Breakfast in an separate room, and it was good. The is Toast, Backed beans,scrembaled eggs, sausages, different jams...i would not go to the Shared Roms Because of the Persons but the private Room are Good, especialy for That Price!! And Great Location!! ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Hannah Lena Germany