The Royal Bayswater Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was good, but a bit expensive for what the offer. they didnt have a common room (except for the kitchen) so if you are trevilling alone take it into account. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ You have to pay for absolutely everything: wifi, lockers, towels... There's no security at all. The room were so hot I couldn't sleep. Breakfast was really poor, it would be better if there wasn't any and the price was lower. Not a good hostel. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ For this money, you cannot really expect much of quality and luxury, of course. But still, our room (4 bed mixed dorm) was so small, that we couldnt stay in there with closed windows, as we would have suffocated, so the windows had to be open 24/7. Unfortunately, directly in front of the window, we could see and especially HEAR the very loud noise of the building's air conditioning system or something similar, which sounded like an industrial excavator working non-stop. Hard to sleep with this. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Tolga Germany
- “ They charge you for everything, but it's perfectly located, the bathrooms are clean and it is possible to sleep and rest well even in the 20 beds bedroom. Perfect for low budgets! ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I didnt like the hostel, it was really a mess when we got there. The beds werent cleary assigned and they didnt treat us correctly! Its a hostel for one night cheap in London, not more. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Maria Argentina
- “ Some of the staff members are friendly others are not. Some toast with jam is not a breakfast... ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Judith Germany