The Royal Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was a little annoyed that they would not print out anything, even for a fee. Staff was fine otherwise. The pool is nice, although I did not use it. There is a bar open until 11 p.m. The front desk is conscientiously staffed 24 hours a day. I did not hear any other guests through the ceiling, floor, or walls. There is a locked room to secure your stuff in, and they really, really want guests to use it. Room rate was LOW! Also free wifi, two free bottles of water, fridge, balcony! ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I arrived at this guesthouse with a large case (25kgs) and diving sports rucksack.Got given dirty room on the 4th floor with no offer of assistance with my luggage.(im 62).I immediately took a walk around the immediate area,found a better,cleaner,friendlier,cheaper, hostel and moved immediately.In fairness they could have been greedy and kept 1 days cancellation fee.,but refunded all my advancei payment.I lost my small %deposit.Its a popular busy hostel/guesthouse lacking in good management ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here. Staff were delightful and the downstairs area was beautiful with lots of greenery and running water, little fountains everywhere. Swimming pool kept spotless and a great place to lounge during the heat of the day.It too was surrounded by pretty greenery. Extremely good value for money. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Olga Ireland
- “ Great staff, great location, good food, and an all around fun place to stay to experience Chiang Mai. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Emily USA