The Royal Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff, great location, good food, and an all around fun place to stay to experience Chiang Mai. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Emily USA
- “ The guesthouse was very very unclean, the room was really disgusting. ”
- 17 May 2013 Nicolaj Denmark
- “ Very much enjoyed my stay. Your big draw-card is the swimming pool. I'm surprised Lonely Planet didn't mention it. If they had I wouldn't have even considered anywhere else. Farangs struggle with the heat, so a pool is the best! Good service, above average food, very reasonable rates and I love the 2 kitties! ”
- 14 Apr 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ I thought it was great! I loved the atmosphere of the lobby/restaurant/swimming pool area. If what you're looking for is comfort, this isn't the right place, since the beds are very hard and the rooms are very basic. But it's incredible value for your money and a great location and I would definitely go back! ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Carrie USA