The Royal Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Night staff Sleeps day staff very helpful ”
- 19 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice and friendly staff, awesome lobby, great value from money. the only thing I'll point is that the rooms need a bit of paint job. But the rest 5* ”
- 15 Dec 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The hostel was spacious and the location was good. The staff was friendly. Room was a bit outdated looking. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I was a little annoyed that they would not print out anything, even for a fee. Staff was fine otherwise. The pool is nice, although I did not use it. There is a bar open until 11 p.m. The front desk is conscientiously staffed 24 hours a day. I did not hear any other guests through the ceiling, floor, or walls. There is a locked room to secure your stuff in, and they really, really want guests to use it. Room rate was LOW! Also free wifi, two free bottles of water, fridge, balcony! ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA