The Sentient SF
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a private/single room with a twin bed. The Sink was dirty and no mirror available, not even in the shared bath. Shared bath was horrible (dirty and and sometimes broken), the same for the restrooms and the smell in the hall was like dirty socks. Location is not pretty good, there are a lot of homeless and drugies around. If you expect nothing more than a smelly bed with dirty linen it will fit. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Guido Germany
- “ There are many bars, cafes, clubs. etc... it was located for playing outdoor. but it was noisy at dawn. ”
- 01 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It is convenient located close to BART station. It needs more cleaning in the rooms and especially, in the showers. Rooms are very spartan, could use, at least, a chair. The hostel has not common ares, not kitchen or common room, that's a bummer. Free WIFI. ”
- 15 May 2013 Raul Spain