The Siem Reap Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was many trips you can book, they are very helpful in picking the right one for you. Breakfast is good. Pool / bar area is nice to relax at. Short walk to the market and pub street. Would stay again. ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great service, excellent location and very nice atmosphere. A great place to explore Siem Reap and Angkor Wat. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Jaakko Finland
- “ Hostel is nice and clean. The bar is great. The location is near to pub street and old/night market. The staff is friendly and the lobby as all the information for travelling to all places from siem reap. Also the hostel as hot water running all the time that was just great which I have never experienced in hostel. I can say it is a Hotel rather than a Hostel. ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Very helpful front desk, allowed us to store our bags until our flight later that evening. Thanks! ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA