The Siem Reap Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beautiful hostel, really enjoyed our stay in the private room. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. The swimming pool was a pleasant surprise and the food was also good! We booked our Tuktuk through the hostel as well, price was fair and driver helped us with anything we needed. ”
- 16 Feb 2018 Brian USA
- “ Everyone was so fantastic. The tour desk helped arrange everything for us from an afternoon at Angkor Watt to zip lining to finding is a cooking class and a place to throw clay pots. Probably one of my favorite hostels just due to the fantastic employees. They had a locked room to store things before check in and comfortable beds when we slept as well as a good menu in the restaurant and a cool vibe in the common areas. Overall, I’d pick to stay here again in a heartbeat. ”
- 08 Feb 2018 Christina USA
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff. Very reasonable prices for the different day tours. A lovely atmosphere at the pool/bar area, a good setting for hanging out with fellow travellors and meeting new friends ”
- 18 Jul 2017 Soffi Denmark