The Siem Reap Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed staying at this hotel. Location is great, just few minutes walk from Pub Street, a great spot to eat and party. Great atmosphere at the hostel... perfect for solo travelers and young people. Staff is great, they always smile and really friendly. Good thing, they have restaurant. so really value for money I paid. I really suggest you to stay here!!! ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Lovely social conscious hostel! Also it is very clean, friendly & helpful staff, great tuk-tuk driver, cheap menu ($2 buffet breakfast was great), nice location, cool facility (easy to meet people at the pool, pool table, movie room, yoga studio, tours etc) for a budget price! I stayed in two different dorm rooms; one for $5 and one for $7 and was amazed at the value. I recommend this hostel and will stay here again if in Siem Reap. ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel was one of the best ones I have stayed at, great environment to meet other travelers, staff was super friendly and gave good advice, free pickup from airport was a plus, their kitchen cooked good meals, cheap beers, clean rooms... all around great hostel in a great city! Would highly recommend! (if you're planning to do tours from hostel, remember to just get diff. tuktuk drivers - don't get too invested in one) ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great hostel, friendly staff and the best parts - a pool, a yoga room and a great little café! Would not think of staying anywhere else if I go back to Siem Reap one day. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ This hostel is good for people who like to make friends during their stay. There is also swimming pool for you to relax urself and of course, cool yourself down for the heat of siem reap! They were kind enough to provide free pick up service from our bus station for us.The room was very clean and bright, although the floor was kind of dirty and sandy. I enjoyed the stay and would love to come back again! ”
- 18 May 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Awesome hostel great staff a s great location. Massages are amazing ”
- 02 May 2013 Paula Canada
- “ good point:pool,many infomations for activity. ”
- 28 Apr 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Best location and staffs are all friendly. Value for money. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous Singapore
“ I stayed in 10+ hostels this trip, this must be the best! Very good atmosphere, nice and clean bed and bathroom, air con all day, met a lot of good friends there, and very valuable of money too. ”
Hi and thanks for saying how much you loved it here. It's always pleasing to hear people say we are the best - it's we are aim for!
- 21 Mar 2013 Anonymous China