The Siem Reap Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff. Very reasonable prices for the different day tours. A lovely atmosphere at the pool/bar area, a good setting for hanging out with fellow travellors and meeting new friends ”
- 18 Jul 2017 Soffi Denmark
- “ We were three women sharing a private room in Apr 2017. We really loved this hostel and it quickly felt like home! The pool was amazing after a hot day at the temples and the little extras like the ability to refill your water bottle, free laundry, good wifi, free movies and very friendly staff were really fantastic! ”
- 07 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ I cannot recommend this place enough! Everything about this hostel was fantastic. We especially loved the common area. Definitely use their tuk tuk tours of the temples. ”
- 04 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel I've stay d at in South East Asia! ”
- 04 Dec 2016 Anonymous Australia