The Sleeeping Maris Tallinn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, a bit noisy from the club nearby. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff behind the counter. I was a bit unlucky that my room was directly over one of the big party streets of Tallinn. But I like the independent attitude of this hostel and would therefore strongly recommend a stay here for every backpacker! Very clean. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous German
- “ Very noisy, people under the windows walking all night long. The room is cold, the balcony door is not fully closed. General state of the hostel is very poor. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Very good hostel ”
- 26 Oct 2012 Rana Canada