The Sleeeping Maris Tallinn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was really well located, right in old town. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Honestly, from all the hostels I've been, the staff of this hostel was one of the most sympathetic. The hostel has nice atmosphere, guests from everywhere. It is a bit old, but it has everything you need. The whole time I was there i felt completely secure. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Manuel Portugal
- “ very very very dirty, without security, electricity sistem very dangerous, keys don't work, a lot of noise, hot water as optional and ugly! ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Luciano Benedetto Italy
- “ Sleeping Maris has got wonderful staff, open minded and friendly! I encountered into some nasty problems on the day of arrival, and the person at the reception was very nice to me, and that helped me toughten up :) ”
- 10 Nov 2014 Alla Estonia