The Sleeeping Maris Tallinn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First of all it is impossible to make call to the hostel by the phone, hostel's phone number doesn't exist, if you don't believe - just try to call. By the email staff answers in a week after your letter, sometime staff doesn't answer at all. Staff asks 7 euros for confirmation of booking on every person. Bedclothes were very dirty and old we had to sleep in clothes. In the corners of the room there were a lot of garbage including different hairs and packages from beverages. Unpleasant place. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Hostel is not working. I tryied to get in, but all the doors were closed. Sad, that i had already paid for whole stay and can not get my money back. Also, phone numer of this hostel does not exist. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Pavel Russia
- “ Bedding were very unclean and full of buggs. Kitchen very dirty. Very hard to find the hostel, no signs, no marks and three different names. Very noisy at night. Night Club on th fisrt floor with loud music. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Brigita Lithuania
- “ Amazing location in the middle of the city center. The australian guy at the reception was super nice and helpful but we met him the night before we left. The reception at our arrival was very poor. No towels no information or good tips about the city...! The most terrible things is that the place is very dirty. It`s ok to stay in a simple place I don`t mind at all, but at least clean. The common toilets were so dirty. Since we arrived to when we left NOBODY has been cleaning any toilet.Horrible ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Elisa Italy
- “ Great location, a bit noisy from the club nearby. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff behind the counter. I was a bit unlucky that my room was directly over one of the big party streets of Tallinn. But I like the independent attitude of this hostel and would therefore strongly recommend a stay here for every backpacker! Very clean. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous German