The Sleeeping Maris Tallinn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very very very dirty, without security, electricity sistem very dangerous, keys don't work, a lot of noise, hot water as optional and ugly! ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Luciano Benedetto Italy
- “ Sleeping Maris has got wonderful staff, open minded and friendly! I encountered into some nasty problems on the day of arrival, and the person at the reception was very nice to me, and that helped me toughten up :) ”
- 10 Nov 2014 Alla Estonia
- “ The best what you can get for ~6,5 euros per 1 night from 1 person. Hostel is located in Old Town, easy to find (red door with Black space invader figure), not the cleanest place, but the cheapest for sure. Also shower, toilets, individual rooms avaliable. Don't wait nothing exclusive for 6 euros! Enjoy your stay in the middle of Tallin for bargain price. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous Latvia