The Spot Central Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff very nice, very close to the Cathedral and main points of the city, there was a locker, several bathrooms very cleans, all the facilities (hairdryer, etc), nice bars near the hostel. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ There was a group of tourism students living there, who seemed to think they were on school camp - they monopolised the common areas and completely brought the vibe of the place down. If the are going to be there often, that is a major negative for the hostel. Breakfast is white toast, juice and cornflakes. But great location, roomy dorms, and air conditioning! ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Belinda Jane New Zealand
- “ I spent some good time there though it was noisy ”
- 22 May 2013 Anonymous France