The Strand Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the location was ok, walking distance from Kings Cross station or Museum station. In average, I thought Australia was expensive, including the accommodation. so I thought this hotel was also expensive as value for money. but I guess you cannot get any better in Australia. ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ All over we found mould-in rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and hallway! This place needs to be cleaned up by professional staff, not young people who have no knowledge about cleanliness and hygiene! The location was good, facilities fine but the place was too much rundown so we would not recommend anyone to stay there. No organisation whatsoever in shared facilities. ”
- 17 Feb 2016 Ingemar Sweden
- “ Only the location was good. The bathroom is probably the worst I've ever seen. Isolation in the room is very poor and there is almost no furniture. The room wasn't clean at all and the bed was awful. Good to visit Sydney if you're on budget but go somewhere else if you can... ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous France