The Tent Munich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome atmosphere, friendly people ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Dmitrijus Lithuania
- “ I can't say enough positive things about this hostel! There is construction on the main line, so it does take a little effort to get from the tram to the hostel, but that's really my only complaint. The hostel is nearly perfect, otherwise. The place is like a hippie commune, but everyone is really nice and it's a very well put-together hostel. They had campfires every night, beer on tap, good food available from 8am - 11pm, the showers went up to 50C and fully stocked laundry facilities! ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Andrew USA
- “ in the morning, you will get a cold because there are no warmmachine. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Midori Japan
- “ 整體而言還算不錯，但因為進出人必較多會容易被吵到，可能因為偏山區冷起來很可怕！要注意天氣還有保暖、網路只有餐廳有有時人多使用會比較不穩，如果喜歡晚上圍著營火和其他旅人聊天，這裡會滿適合的！ ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Tent isn't an ordinary place to stay. People from different countries and cultures get together here and socialize. The staff creates a great and disciplined atmosphere. Lots of people come and go but every body feels him/herself obliged to obey the rules without any restrictions. In that sense Tent won't be a stop in your journey, but it will be a journey itself. It is quite clean. My grandfather was an earl. Although I was grown up in aristocracy I really felt comfortable here. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ although the 100 bed or floor scenario for this place can be very unsettling the ambiance makes up for that! people gather around the camp fire to talk and play instruments, its very pleasant. However if you plan on staying here take into account the cold. We did not have sleeping bags and borrowed blankets but we were still cold. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous Mexico