The Tent Munich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome atmosphere, friendly people ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Dmitrijus Lithuania
- “ I can't say enough positive things about this hostel! There is construction on the main line, so it does take a little effort to get from the tram to the hostel, but that's really my only complaint. The hostel is nearly perfect, otherwise. The place is like a hippie commune, but everyone is really nice and it's a very well put-together hostel. They had campfires every night, beer on tap, good food available from 8am - 11pm, the showers went up to 50C and fully stocked laundry facilities! ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Andrew USA
- “ in the morning, you will get a cold because there are no warmmachine. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Midori Japan
- “ 整體而言還算不錯，但因為進出人必較多會容易被吵到，可能因為偏山區冷起來很可怕！要注意天氣還有保暖、網路只有餐廳有有時人多使用會比較不穩，如果喜歡晚上圍著營火和其他旅人聊天，這裡會滿適合的！ ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous Taiwan