The Tent Munich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 整體而言還算不錯，但因為進出人必較多會容易被吵到，可能因為偏山區冷起來很可怕！要注意天氣還有保暖、網路只有餐廳有有時人多使用會比較不穩，如果喜歡晚上圍著營火和其他旅人聊天，這裡會滿適合的！ ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Is there any way of shortening the waiting time for your delicious steaks in the dinner? ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ although the 100 bed or floor scenario for this place can be very unsettling the ambiance makes up for that! people gather around the camp fire to talk and play instruments, its very pleasant. However if you plan on staying here take into account the cold. We did not have sleeping bags and borrowed blankets but we were still cold. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ There is a kitchen, which is good, and the bathroom is very clean. But no outlet in a tent was inconvenient and at night, people are singing and playing musical instruments. It make the atmosphere good but it was too noisy to sleep. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Def. a budget travelers paradise (with a hippy commune feel). Pretty far out from the city center, and you're sleeping on some really cheap bunk beds. However, the atmosphere is nice, and the staff do a good job of keeping things clean and asking guests to do the same. I would recommend that light sleepers not stay here if they can help it, or bring earplugs and a face mask. They do enforce a 1am curfew for lights out and silence. Take them up on the blankets - it gets cool at night! ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Definitely worth the money paid. So much better than I expected. The public bathrooms are actually very clean. Really nice atmosphere at night. They built a fire every night, people singing playing guitar talking....I met really interesting people there, and had a great time. Also 3 min walking from a metro train stop. ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Anonymous China