The Tent Munich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is great! Super helpful and friendly staff, really good meals offered for cheap, and overall its a hostel with an awesome vibe. I'd recommend this to anyone who is going to be travelling to Munich. The bonfires at night are a good time too ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Derek Canada
- “ Cool concept and good opportunity for solo travelers to meet other people. Food was good and cheap, bathrooms were clean. Unfortunately the weather was poor during my stay, and the accommodations are not comfortable in the rain and the cold. Wifi was also extremely unreliable and charging stations are limited. I'm sure it would be way more enjoyable in nice weather. ”
- 16 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This is my favorite hostel I have ever stayed in. Like a summer camp for backpackers!! ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Keena USA
- “ It was exactly what I expected, and I had a great time! It's just what I needed and for the money it couldn't have been better ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a place for open minded people, it's all about sharing. Very good showers. Great food for its price, it was really cheap. We'll be coming back but with our own tent so we'll have some privacy. The big tent with 100 places was good for 1 night, but for a longer stay i would prefer a private place. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Really great night- wasn't expecting much but it really exceeded my expectations. The facilities were great and always clean, the atmosphere was great and friendly, food and drinks were cheap and had great choice and the beds were comfortable. Only thing, the internet didn't work very well. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous New Zealand